Healthy food doesn't have to be dull
Manage your Diet. Healthy food doesn't have to be dull and neither does it have to be complex.
You need to put a stop to untimely cravings, especially those that desire salt, fat and sugar.
After all that greasy biryani and crumbly kebabs, our bodies could use a break.
It's really hard to switch to a healthy diet, especially when you've never had to think of it before.
1. Try low-fat yogurt with seasonal fruits like berries, bananas and melon.
2. Replace sour cream with blended low-calorie cottage cheese or a home-made buttery avocado spread. Both being protein rich options are extremely beneficial.
3. Sugar lovers - Include a tiny portion of dark chocolate in your daily diet to cut out sugar cravings and make your skin softer and radiant.
4. If you like peanut butter, then make it at home. Just take soaked peanuts and grind them together till they look like cream. But restrict your intake to one spoon every few days.
5. Instead of frying eggs and bacon, lay them on a tray, and bake to perfection.
6. Eat a lot of baked fish for a healthy heart.
7. Add mushrooms to make meatballs, and use whole wheat pasta for a healthy variation of Spaghetti Meatballs.
8. Healthy cookies: Bake healthful cookies with oatmeal.